In this comprehensive and up-to-date Sellzone review, you’ll discover how the 7 powerful and easy to use tools you get will benefit you and your Amazon business. You’ll also have a chance to get Sellzone free for 14 days. This Sellzone free trial is only available here, and is not available on the software’s website.
The software we are going to review is Sellzone: a comprehensive toolkit for Amazon sellers created and powered by the folks at SEMRush. The company is extremely credible when it comes to traffic and competitor analysis. Sellzone brings all of this tactical expertise in an efficient toolkit for Amazon sellers. There’s really no software for Amazon sellers that is quite as powerful or insightful on the market today. The company behind the software has been in business for 13 years an d is trusted and respected by literally millions of users. Although Sellzone is a newer Amazon seller software, you can rest assured that a trusted powerhouse like SEMrush is the brains behind this operation.
Sellzone gives Amazon sellers the power to optimize every one of their product listings on Amazon. Each individual listing can be managed to increase its visibility, traffic, and conversions. This means more eyes on each listing; more potential customers clicking on and viewing each listing; and overall more products sold! Below you can learn about all 7 individual tools that are included with a subscription to Sellzone.
Signing up for Sellzone will give you immediate access to a toolkit containing 7 powerful tools that have the potential to bring you dramatic benefits and allow you to grow and scale your Amazon business.
The Sellzone toolbox contains:
- Keyword Wizard – A keyword researching tool designed to seek out the best and highest volume keywords which are frequently searched for on Amazon. This tool alone can often completely change a seller’s Amazon business. Imagine finding a keyword within Amazon that thousands of your customers are using everyday to try and find your listing. Once discovered, you can ensure your listings’ titles, descriptions and more are optimized for the best keywords. By using Sellzone’s keyword wizard software for amazon sellers you can improve visibility, traffic and conversions by ensuring your Amazon listings are being seen by the right eyes.
- Traffic Insights – A reverse ASIN lookup tool that allows Amazon sellers to basically “hack” their competitor’s best traffic sources. The Traffic Insights tool from Sellzone provides a clear insight into exactly which of the competitor’s PPC keywords are working best. With reverse ASIN lookup, you can use the Traffic Insights tool to determine the traffic sources for ANY product on Amazon. You’ll see data for both internal and external traffic, meaning that you’ll even get an idea of what is bringing customers to Amazon when they’re searching on places like Google and Facebook.
- PPC Optimizer – This tool is designed to help Amazon sellers launch and improve their PPC advertising campaign. Sellzone’s PPC Optimizer does the heavy-lifting when creating a campaign by optimizing it for the highest converting keywords for your type of product. Sellzone will also track these keywords, also known as the semantic core, allowing you to consistently improve your campaign.
- Product Research – Sellzone says this tool will provide invaluable data about the absolute best products to sell on Amazon based on information like demand and traffic potential. If you’re thinking about starting a new Amazon business this alone make Sellzone a must have tool from the very beginning.
- Split Testing – Sellzone provides unlimited A/B split testing to allow Amazon businesses to optimize each product listing down to the finest detail. Split testing in marketing is when a comparative test is ran on a variable such as the title of an Amazon product listing. A split test will show half the visitors one title you’re testing and the other half the other title. Data is then collected and analyzed to determine which title performs better for the listing.
- Listing Quality Check- This tool will allow you to audit your Amazon listings for quality and accuracy. By fixing errors in content and finding and correcting incomplete listings, this tool will allow you to quickly rank higher and improve your click through rates
- Listing Alerts – The Listing Alerts tool included with Sellzone is a monitoring tool that will keep tabs on your Amazon listings 24/7 to watch for things like keyword ranking and visibility across all of your listings. This tool will also work to keep your listings secure by notifying you of any changes to price or the ownership of the listing.
Sellzone has three different subscription plans. There’s a free plan, the Growth plan, and the Pro plan. The free plan is excellent to see available, but we feel it is not realistic due to it’s limitations. Where the other two plans are pretty well unlimited; the free plan has a lot of limitations. Sellzone’s free plan is of course free; the Growth is $50 per month; and the Sellzone’s Pro plan is $85. We feel most customers will be best with the Growth plan from Sellzone at just $50 a month and without many limitations.
Sellzone Free Trial
Currently you have the option to get a free trial of Sellzone. The Sellzone 7 day free trial allows you to test out their Amazon marketing tools for7 days without paying. During Sellzone’s 7 day free trial, you can cancel anytime pretty easily. It wasn’t like some software that can be very tricky to cancel on purpose to keep you around and paying. After the Sellzone 7 day free trial is up, your card will be billed for either $50 or $85 depending on which plan you decided on.
Because you’re reading this Sellzone review, we wanted to offer you something that isn’t available directly from the Sellzone website. Netaffiliatetools.com has partnered with Sellzone to offer our audience an EXTENDED 14 FREE TRIAL OF SELLZONE. Instead of the regular 7 day free trial of Sellzone that’s available to the general public, you can use the link below to get an exclusive 14 day Sellzone free trial. We’re confident the extra time you have with this amazing tool will really show you the potential it has to:
- Boost your product’s visibility on Amazon
- Maximize your listing’s performance
- Leverage new channels for audience generation
Hopefully this Sellzone review shed some light on exactly how the software can benefit you as an Amazon seller. Keep an eye out for more information and in depth reviews coming up on the blog.